Wednesday, September 23, 2009

That Seems About Right

Last week, I was driving along on one of the busiest streets in lovely Boise when I saw something that both irritated me and made me laugh at the same time. An older, very used truck (typically referred to as a rig in these here parts) went from being in the far right hand lane of the five lane road to the center turning lane in a mere matter of seconds, cutting off two other vehicles in the process and nearly dumping a large dog out of the back of the pick-up. The male driver was appropriately dressed in a flannel shirt, a trucker hat, and smoking a cigarette. Where was he trying to get to in such a big hurry? Apparently the pawn shop since that's the parking lot he swerved into. Yep, that seems about right. I wonder how much he got for the dog. . .

No comments: