Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Suck at Blogging


I just didn't realize how much I suck at blogging until I realized that it has been almost a year since my last post. Not only can I not commit to a man, but I can't even commit to staying on track with writing on a regular basis. I blame having undiagnosed ADD???? Okay, maybe I am just lazy. At any rate, I am finally posting something new. Hooray!


My gift to my non existent readers is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0&feature=player_embedded. Proof that doing drugs yourself is probably a bad idea, but pee your pants funny when your friend does it and you can record what he says and make animation out of it. Seahorses forever! (that will make more sense when you watch the video. . . trust me)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your last post! And I exist!
Peace,
Lady C.